Rid yourself of IT problems, let us be your managed services provider!
What is Managed IT Services?
An MSP (Managed Services Provider) is a third-party contractor that can be used as or with an existing IT department to handle all technology needs when it comes to running a small business.
We believe that business owners shouldn’t be bothered with IT support struggles, and our Managed Services affirm this belief. With a low, predictable monthly subscription, you can enjoy having IT professionals handle all aspects of your business tech support while you devote your time and energy to doing what you love: running your business. Our proactive approach also means we never wait until something breaks to pinpoint and fix problems before they create costly downtime.
Managed Services from myIT.com provides you with:
- Proactive maintenance - spot and eliminate problems before they cause downtime
- Manageable budget - flat-rate subscription plans covering all aspects of your IT department
- More efficiency - get the most out of your existing technology once your IT is well managed
How do I know my IT department needs help?
Are any of these situations a daily occurrence?
- Slow internet?
- Help desk not responding quickly?
- Data not backed up?
- Unreliable Wi-Fi?
- Cyber-Security lacking?
- Low Storage capacity?
- Inefficient remote working?
- Out-of-date hardware?
- Expensive internal IT department?
How will my IT improve with an MSP?
- Faster internet speeds
- 24/7 help with same day responsiveness
- Well-trained and knowledgeable staff
- Daily data backup
- Disaster Recovery plan
- Network support
- Obtain hardware and software licenses
- Set up efficient office support for remote work
- Network documentation
Why chose myIT.com as your Managed Services Provider?
myIT.com has been helping clients in North Texas build their businesses for 23 years, and we have no plans on slowing down now. With excellent response times with our in-house knowledgeable technicians, we are confident that we can find a solution to any tech problem that can hinder your company’s growth. No matter where in the Dallas or Ft Worth area, we will provide the best IT solution and services for your IT needs.
It’s time to focus on running your business, not your IT.